My thought on motor car

Monday, July 7, 2008

Always I had thought about motor car. Because in my childhood I spent my life among them. There was a motor car shed where I was always sited in the evening. Still I am thinking about that car which was initial stage of my mind.


Every moment I made my dream successfully about my dream car. There was a stylish look and luxury sited car in my dream. Like Honda city car. But when I grew I thought it is much costly that is why I resign my dream.


But not the way... I am still addicted about great looking car. They are still attracting me. My eyes still searching different car which run on road and I prise them.


What about their parts. I understand they are very precious then after I see them as an engineer.

0 comments:

Followers

New Posts

Readers Opinions